Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.08.2012

A Dozen Craft, Decor and Recipe Ideas for Fall

Just in case you missed them...

 











 Fall Mantel and Shelf

 



I really like these Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars, they've become a favorite of mine!  They make a delicious fall dessert recipe because you can eat them warm or cold.  Mmm!

We're enjoying beautiful weather this weekend, I hope you are too!

Pin It!

6 comments:

princess said...

Happy Fall!!!!!

Jule aus 9B said...

Hi Janet, thanks for sharing! I LOVE the burlap wreath and also printed one of the fall subway art sheets and might frame it and put it up. They are beautiful.
Jule from "inside 9B"

Gert said...

Lovely decoration ideas! Yes, we're enjoying nice weather too.

Blessings,
Gert

Tracy said...

Fabulous projects Janet :) Happy Fall!

Tracy

Karen said...

They are all gorgeous Janet! I may need to try those cheesecake bars. Delish:)

jenclair said...

Oh! So many great ideas- from decorating to feeding!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails