Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

4.24.2012

Featuring: Asparagus and Tater Toss Recipe

When I was a young girl I loved to pick asparagus.  I grew up in the country where it grew along the fencelines (on the outer edges of the fields) near our home.  Some days my siblings and I picked enough to fill an entire grocery sack, which we took home to our mom to cook for dinner.  It was so good!   I don't know if it would have tasted as delicious to me though if I hadn't picked it myself.

Kristyn just posted this recipe for Asparagus & Tater Toss over at Lil' Luna and I can not wait to try it!  It's going on the menu this week for sure.  If you like asparagus you've got to go check out this recipe--it has bacon! 

My thanks to Kristyn for permission to use this photo.  Please pin it from the original post.

Today's Fabulous Find:  Asparagus & Tator Toss Recipe


Pin It!

3 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Love asparagus, too! Must try out this recipe. Thanks!

farmhouse-story said...

looks yummy!--(i've never tried asparagus)

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

YUM! Two of my favorite things. I'll definitely be trying this recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails