Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.25.2011

Featuring: Key Hook Decor

Ashley over at Shanty 2 Chic is the creative crafter behind this gorgeous piece.   There's so much to love about it:  the hooks, the bead board, the buckets, the dried hydrangea, the price...I could honestly go on and on!


Love it! Love it! 


Today's Fabulous Find...Key Hook Decor



Pin It!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love that too! Super cute:)

farmhouse-story said...

i love it, janet-tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! It looks like you have lots of great ideas! You have great taste! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails